Why the GlobalStartupEcosystem Launched Nano Tech Summit (Future Tech Week) with Microsoft 2019
Every year the Global Startup Ecosystem expends to continue its mission of preparing communities for the digital age. We do this by growing the value of our annual accelerator programs and growing the influence our global tech summits. This year we expanded from 11 summits in 2019 to 20 summits. Nano Tech Summit launched officially this year with an amazing line up of 8 amazing partners, 10 speakers, and 250 guests.
The Nano Tech Summit is the world’s most exclusive event featuring Nano tech investors, entrepreneurs and influencers coming together to address the world’s greatest challenges via nano technology. The summit also serves to teach fundamentals of nanotechnology, leading applications and the future of health.
Nano Tech Summit is also a part of the 2nd annual Future Tech Week series presented by http://Globalstartupecosystem.com where 1000 pioneers convened at 11 Times Square Manhattan. Huge thank you to Microsoft our Platinum Sponsor and Ecosystem partners Forbes, Google Cloud, Digital Ocean, IBM Cloud, AWS, and Sendgrid. #futuretech #tech #innovation Dates of the entire series was as follows:
- September 9 www.vrtechsummit.org 11am-4pm Daily.
- September 10 www.blockchaintechsummit.org 11am-4pm Daily.
- September 12 www.aitechsummit.org (9am-1pm)
- September 13 www.nanotechsummit.org 11am-4pm Daily.
As we continue to grow the size of our future tech series, we are pleased to see the engagement with our first annual program in the nano tech industry.
Huge thank you to our Speaker Line Up:
Nano Tech Summit
- Jason Alexander Röhr, Research Associate, NYU Tandon School of Engineering
- Andie Schott, Senior Scientist at L’Oréal USA
- Tavis Ezell, Business Development, WITec
- Scott Livingston, Chief Executive Officer, Livingston Securities LLC
- Rein Ulijn, Director of the Nanoscience Initiative, at the CUNY Advanced Science Research Center
- Philip Delvecchio, Global Digital Ambassador Community Lead
- Ahmet-Hamdi Cavusoglu, Director of the Academic Venture Exchange (AVX) & Director of Partnerships at Innovation Accelerator Foundation
- Rene Williamson, PhD Yale GRD ‘04 Director of Business Development Broad Haven Associates
- Dr. Teri Dankovich, CTO and co-founder of Folia Materials
- Jacob Trevino, Founder Nanotech NYC
A great day for Nano Tech Summit: 2nd free program of the Future Tech Week series hosted by Globalstartupecosystem.com at Microsoft Time Square! 👏👏👏A big thank you to our Title Sponsor Microsoft , and our partners at Forbes, Google Cloud, AWS, IBM cloud, and Digital Ocean! #nanotechsummit #nanotechsummit19
Want to join us as a speaker, partner or sponsor of Nano Tech Summit 2020? Email us at email@example.com or RSVP via www.nanotechsummit.org for September 2020.